Thursday, February 4, 2010

Level Two

~ Athletic Character Statistics ~

Age: 44
Weight: 203.0
Cholesterol: Yes
Pulse: 160-180 after jogs
Gear: Newbie+


As a level two athletic character, I am once again entitled to more bling.  The problem is that I haven't fully digested the bling from last week, the Chi Running book.  I will be classifying ideas from that book into "Yes, I should try that", "No way will I try that", and "Undecided".  I have been doing a lot of research on the mechanics of running, and so far I have found the ideas swirling around bare or minimalist shoes to be attractive.  If I happen across a store that sells Vibram FiveFingers, I will most likely buy them.  Even if I only wear them around the house or to the occasional meeting at work, they are just that cool.  I am definitely going to concentrate on fore-foot running as my fitness level improves.

Check out the video below.  Is that poetry or what?

No comments:

Post a Comment